Research Associate, Bioanalytical
In this laboratory intensive role, the Research Associate, Bioanalytical will provide effective bioanalytical support by designing and executing experiments to determine levels of NCE’s in various biological systems and matrices. Analysis and reporting of data will be required. Extensive training will be provided.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sample preparation (LLE, SPE, PPT, Ostro) from various biological matrices, in vitro experimental design and execution, and maintenance and operation of UPLC/MS/MS.
- Design various experiments while interacting with Discovery biologists and possible CROs.
- Work closely with scientific peers and communicate with Scientific collaborators from outside partner organizations.
- Bachelor of science (BS) in biological sciences, chemistry, engineering or related field required.
- 0-2 years’ relevant laboratory experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology, and/or through relevant Co-op internships
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business needs and priorities
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Balance work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status