If your clinical trial strategy involves outsourcing, you’ll face unique challenges that arise when coordinating your trial through a third-party. Clinical Leader Forum is all about sponsor-CRO partnerships and the issues that matter most to executives at small and midsize sponsor companies (or anyone who outsources).
Tony Meehan, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Business and Corporate Development, is participating on a panel entitled, "Partnering with big pharma - Will you hit the jackpot or lose it all?" on Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 3:00pm ET at the Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue.
Partnering with big pharma - Will you hit the jackpot or lose it all?
Scaling up your efforts from Phase 2 to Phase 3 can be a monumental undertaking for many small bio or pharma companies. These sponsors will often look to partner with a large pharma company to help them through the process. But that can be a challenge in and of itself. Sign a deal too soon and you may be giving away a lot of future value. Wait too long and you may end up with nothing. Our esteemed panelists are ready to share their big pharma partnering experiences.
In this session, our experts will help you:
- determine the value of your asset
- determine when is the best time to find a partner
- know how to negotiate the best deal
- find the right pharma partner
- know where to go for guidance
- Art Fratamico, Chief Business Officer | Galera Therapeutics
- John Hubbard, Member of Board of Directors | Agile Therapeutics
- Howard Johnson, SVP Corporate Development, Alliance Mgmt, Program Mgmt | Iovance Biotherapeutics
- Tony Meehan, SVP Business and Corporate Development | Venatorx Pharmaceuticals
- Michael W. Young, Principal | biomedwoRx: Life Sciences Consulting (Moderator)